<![if !vml]><![endif]><![if !mso]><![endif]>
General Purpose Epoxy Systems
ER / EH Series Resins and Hardener
• ER-2 is a low cost single phase resin system that is designed for applications where structural performance is not required
above 120F. ER-2 resin system works well on fiberglass, carbon, and Kevlar reinforcements.
• ER-3 is a high performance single phase resin system that is designed for applications where high modulus and low viscosity
are important. ER-3 resin system works well on all fiberglass, carbon, and Kevlar reinforcements.
• ER-4 is a higher performance version of ER-3.
• ER-10 is a single phase resin system that is designed for applications where high modulus and low cost are important.
ER-10 resin system works well on all fiberglass, carbon, and Kevlar reinforcements.
Data Sheets: ER-2 / ER-3 / ER-4 / ER-10
• EH-101 is the fastest cure hardener (15 min. pot life) and is excellent for joining and fairing. Cures well at low temperatures.
• EH-102 is designed for laminating moderately large components which need very good overnight room temperature cure
and 2-3 hours working time. Parts can be de-molded after 12 hours at 77 F without the typical epoxy brittle phase.
• EH-103 is a long potlife (200 min) hardener which sets overnight, but requires 120 F post cure to eliminate brittle phase in
cure. Excellent hardener for large boating projects which may require 8 hours of working time
• EH-104 is the slowest hardener and has low skin irritation and is recommended for individuals whom are sensitive to epoxy
resin hardeners, and large projects that require up to 12 hours of working time. Parts will set hard after 48 hours, but
require additional heat at 160 F for 4 hours to complete the cure. Hardener is not recommended for cures below 160 F.
Data Sheets: EH-101 / EH-102 / EH-103
Property Summary and Application Guide for ER-2, 3 & 4 of the ER Epoxy Systems
Pricing per pound for ER epoxy resins
|Product||Drum (480 lbs) - $ per lb||5 Gal Pail (42 lbs) - $ per lb||1 Gal Ctnr (8-10 lbs) - $ per lb|
Pricing per pound for hardeners
|Product||15 Gal Ctnr (110 lbs) - $ per lb||5 Gal (20 lbs) / 1 Gal (8-10 lbs)||1 Qt Ctnr (2 lbs) - $ per lb|
|EH-101||3.95||4.70 / 5.70||6.95|
|EH-102||4.40||5.45 / 6.45||7.55|
|EH-103||4.85||5.95 / 7.20||8.80|
|EH-104||4.85||5.95 / 7.20||8.80|
|DH-AD||3.95 (176 lbs)||5.95 (16 lbs)||5.95 (3.1 lbs)|
July 2005. Prices subject to change with out notice.
<![if !mso]><![endif]> <![if !mso]><![endif]>